The Munich Documentation Center for the History of National Socialism is endeavoring to make its website barrier-free in line with the Bavarian E-Government Ordinance (BayEGovV).
Current compliance with requirements
This website is only partially compatible with the requirements of the BayEGovV in conjunction with the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0) owing to the following incompatibilities and exceptions.
Currently, we are still developing the website and filling it with new content as part of a relaunch. For this reason, we expect this declaration to be reviewed again in mid-2023 through a self-assessment or/and an external audit.
Necessary adjustments will be made as work on the new website continues in the course of 2023.
The following elements on the website are not yet barrier-free.
- It is currently not possible to switch on subtitles for Vimeo videos (EN 301 549 V3.1.1 Section 7.1.1 “Captioning playback”).
- For embedded videos with active subtitling (YouTube) there is as yet no synchronized subtitling (EN 301 549 V3.1.1 Section 7.1.2 “Captioning synchronization”).
- Videos containing images that carry information do not yet have an audio description or a text transcript (WCAG success criterion 1.2.3).
- In some cases there are no text alternatives for graphics and images (WCAG success criterion 1.1.1).
- In a few cases subheadings are not marked as headings (WCAG success criterion 1.3.1).
- There are a few empty paragraph elements in HTML (WCAG success criterion 1.3.1).
- In some cases font graphics are used without text alternatives (WCAG success criterion 1.4.5).
Preparation of this declaration on barrier-free access
This declaration was prepared on February 28, 2023. It is based on an audit undertaken during a consultation on developing the website. We expect this declaration to be reviewed again at the end of 2023 through a self-assessment or/and an external audit.
Feedback and contact
If you notice any shortcomings in the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com. Information about content that is exempt from the Ordinance is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The party responsible for barrier-free access and for responding to any feedback on this matter is:
Munich Documentation Center for the History of Nationals Socialism
80333 Munich, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)89 233 67000
The enforcement procedure allows you to submit an application forto the enforcement office.
Contact data of the enforcement office
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern
Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
81541 Munich, Germany