Our basic media guide offers an overview of the exhibitionand is available in the following languages: German, English, Arabic, French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Greek.
We offer our visitors free media guides in a number of languages and on a variety of topics. You can borrow them from the information desk in the foyer.
In addition, we offer media guides on key topics that enable an exhibition tour with a focus on specific issues:
- Antisemitism | in German and English
- Critique of Images – The Story behind the images | in German and English
Further thematic guides are available in German language.
- for young people (from age 13) | in German, English and French
- for families with children (from age 11, accompanied by an adult) | in German and English
- “Easy-to-Read“ for people with learning disabilities or basic language skills | in German and English
- International Sign (IS)
- Hearing loops can be provided for people with hearing aids.
The media guides were produced in cooperation with Bayerischer Rundfunk – Bayern 2.